Diamond wire introduction
The concrete wire saw is made of by sintered diamond beads, connecting by rubber and springs. Now it's widely used for cutting kinds of concrete mega projects, such as building, subway, bridge, big post, cement pipe, and also for the most demanding applications for complex projects, like sunken ship, steel pipe steel cable, etc. Diamond wire is suitable for hydraulic wire saw and electric wire saw, common sizes for concrete & reinforced concrete are 10.5 mm, 11.0 mm, 11.5 mm.
|Item No.||Bead Diameter||Beads No./Meter||Fixing|
- Achieve a cut in large, irregular buildings;
- Cutting in any direction and partial cutting;
- High efficiency and safety without environmental pollution;
- The cutting process can be controlled by long distance.
- This item of diamond wire has very good cutting performance, lifespan can reach 2.5 sqm per meter
|Cutting Material||Line Speed m/s||Cutting Speed sqm/h||Wire Life sqm/m|
|heavy reinforced concrete||18-25||0.8-2.0||1.5-2.5|
1 week for samples
2-3 weeks for batch orders.
Corediam Tools Co., Ltd., as a high-tech enterprise, concentrates on researching & developing manufacturing and marketing diamond tools industry. We have the most extensive, innovative and powerful range of diamond tools for construction, stone and DIY markets. Corediam strives to be the leading professional supplier in the world through technology innovation.
Message Board -